The 2017 FIM Maxxis EnduroGP World Championship is already headed for its third GP of the season in Spoleto (Italy) on 26, 27 and 28 May. This year, Enduro will receive much more TV coverage as the Championship continues to grow and attract even more viewers. In addition to all the digital footage offered by the ABC Communication team on social media, the entire season will also be broadcast on television in many countries across the globe in the form of a highlights programme.
As the popularity of EnduroGP continues to grow, ABC is proud to announce that the 26-minute Enduro Magazine, relaying the results of each Grand Prix and featuring every category (EnduroGP, E2, Junior, FIM Youth 125cc and Women), will be increasingly transmitted and retransmitted (repeated) on TV stations around the world.
You can see the 26 minutes highlights programme in Asia on FOX Asia, Japan on EX Sport, USA, Canada and Mexico on TEN TV, Latin America & Europe on Motorsport.tv, France on SFR Sport, Spain on Garage TV and RTVE, in Croatia on Kreator TV, on SFR Sport in Portugal as well as in Africa on SFR Sport and Australia on FOX Australia...
Alain & Bastien BLANCHARD, promoters of EnduroGP said:
"Every year we have more and more broadcasters around the world, which increases the number of viewers. Since our goal with the FIM is to establish an international calendar, it is very important to promote Enduro in new countries and continents such as Asia, Africa and America. Enduro is reaching more and more fans around the world and we are very proud to give them the opportunity to follow the best action from the FIM Maxxis EnduroGP World Championship. "
The List of Broadcasters:
- SFR Sport: Sub-Saharan Africa
- EX Sport: Japan
- FOX Asia: Brunei, Cambodia, China, East Timor, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, New Caledonia, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand,
- SINA Sport: China
- TEN TV: USA, Canada, Mexico
- Motorsport.tv: South America & Latin America (excluding Brasil)
- FOX EMEA: Italy, San Marino, Vatican City, Netherlands, Turkey, Israel, Cyprus & Malta
- Motorsport.tv: Europe, Kazakhstan & Turkey
- TEN TV: Pan-Europe
- SFR Sport: France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Portugal, Switzerland
- Garage TV: Spain
- RTVE: Spain
- Kreator TV: Croatia
- DIGIsport: Hungary, Romania
- Yle TV: Finland
- Nuvolari : Italy
- NC+: Poland
- BT Sport: Great Britain
- FOX Australia: Australia